[Dailydrool] intelligence

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Aug 10 08:16:41 PDT 2009

Every time the subject of basset intelligence and doggy intelligence tests
somes up, I think of my freinds basset who was "interviewed" at
a dog show in chicago shorktly after the first time the doggy intelligence
test gained popular air-time.  they did one of the tests with him and
put a towel over his head.  At the time he was laying down.  He
took advantage of the darkness and went to sleep.  Based on that the
reporter declared him dumber than a box of rocks because he didn't bound
up and shake off the towel.  I declared the reporter dumber than the
same box of rocks for not recognizing the intelligence shown in taking
advantage of a situation.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT
WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec
Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at