[Dailydrool] Intelligence

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 10 19:16:55 PDT 2009

  Not intelligent? Bassets are so intelligent their intelligence cannot be measured on the same scale as regular DOGS!! The Bassets in my home have ME trained not the other way around and I have been to many training sessions,visited in depth with dog psychiatrists, and attended Petfinder seminars focusing on dog training. Bassets are far more intelligent than any of these so called professionals. Bassets take advantage of humans to get what they want, they also do not over exert themselves, they use that "feel sorry for me look" to take even the tastiest delicasies from me so that I end up eating a peanut butter sandwich for dinner and give them my food. And they disguise their intelligence with that cute little stupid knot on top of their heads. If Bassets are not intelligent then I am a moron because they have outsmarted me numerous times!