[Dailydrool] Ana

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 12:20:16 PDT 2009

I think little Ana is looking to take her place in the OEBE.  In the past week she has chewed holes in two throw rugs, stolen a box of Q-tips and tried to eat them, and gotten into the laundry.  Every last one of my dish towels looks like they've been thru a war and the litte caps that go over the screws holding the toliet to the floor-up on a shelf now since Ana has decided they'd make great chew toys!  Last night while making dinner I caught her trying to pull the tablecloth off the table!  It's a good thing she's sooooo cute!

Deb (Now what does she have?), Ana (catch me if you can!), and Sean (Huh? What?)