[Dailydrool] Bees!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 18:46:40 PDT 2009

Love the end of summer when the bees are everywhere...I was running around Friday until mid afternoon...came home and let the pups out...it was pretty hot Friday in OH but they all love it outside...in any case being that I was already running behind on the long list of "stuff" I needed to do I sat down on the couch to ponder what to tackle and Bailey came in and sat down next to me....I mindlessly started petting her head, down her nose and looked over to see her face that was swollen up the size of a Mastiff!? I immediately called the vet who told me to get her in STAT....well $100, an injection and a few pills later she is almost back to her slender faced self....not sure if she tried to eat a bee/hornet or if she stepped on one but apparently they don't agree with her!?? She is fine and it certainly never slowed her down any!? Fortunately none of the other girls got into any bees just the midget~

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne and Princess