[Dailydrool] Sally

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 05:21:31 PDT 2009

 The Southern Illinois girls and I are sending lots of drool to the family of Sally.  We know no words can make the hurt easier.  You may have gotten your precious girl by default but she was where she was meant to be.  You gave her such a long and happy life.  Not many bassets live to be 16.  What a wonderful testament to the care you gave her.  She is able to run and watch over you now.  Maybe in the not too distant future she will send another basset friend your way.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby and the kitty boys and Julie