[Dailydrool] Bees

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Mon Aug 17 05:16:18 PDT 2009

We have every kind of bee this year. The bumble bees scare me, but they say that they are the best pollenators and I have some tomato plants still blooming. We have yellow jackets and black wasps as well. Then the clover attracts the honey bees, which are disappearing in some places. So far, I think Buster is ok but he isn't outside alone ever due to some back issues. I tell him to hurry back in with mama before the bees bite us. He at least gets the urgency of my tone and waddles toward the steps with me. Glad your baby is better.