[Dailydrool] notes fwom a Pwincess....

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 05:06:28 PDT 2009

 Tis me, Pw. LilyGurl, pawing in.  Today is a spechul day for mememe. My
Twelfth Birfday. I have chosen to celebrate with a few notes to those
youngsters with PIT status and those giving PW/PIT status  some
consideration.

While it is a great deal of fun to twain those slabes to wait upon you
hand-and-paw, as it should be, don't forget the most impawtant duty of
all...getting your slabes to pawt wif monies  and/or raise monies to help
the homeless and less fortunate houndies out there. The summer events may be
winding down but there is more to come.  And with the approach of the
howlidays..there is much to be shopped for and your slabes can find many
wonderful very reasonable things in Houndsbay and on many of the Rescues
websites..they all have shops for the shoppers! Also, we must do our best to
help take in and take care of the houndies that need help.  We rescued one
last year and while I'll admit the little rutabaga...err...Rudy is a handful
I am getting him whipped into shape. I hope to be bwinging him to Ohio's
Waddle this fall and most certainly , he will appear at Berea's parade in
December. He and his sister Izzy Vogel of Columbus have much to do and I
hope you will be hearing a lot about them in the future.

Wif that said I am going to retire to my front porch for the morning and
rest in the shade til the mail lady comes..she is twained to deliver my mail
to my porch rather than leave it in the mailbox at the end of the driveway.
I think she really does it cause she likes to get out of her truck and pet
mememe and give me tweats.  And my neighbors will be stopping by to drop off
biscuits and pet me too...they all know its my birfday.  When the afternoon
sun hits the porch I will hit my sofa for a big snooze in the a/c while I
inhale the wonderful fwagrence of roastie beef gravies that mom is preparing
for supper...MY supper...well, I might let the rutabaga lick the bowl when I
am done!

Make it a good day for the houndies everybody!
--
Drool to all in need.
Luv and Kissies too.