[Dailydrool] Janie Anne's Birthday

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Mon Aug 17 04:54:43 PDT 2009

I would like to invite everyone to help me celebrate Janie Anne's (Colorado Mt Basset) 7th Birthday.
She came into my life around 3 1/2 years ago when I found her on Petfinders.com.
She is everything anyone could ever hope for in a Basset Hound.  She is my friend and constant companion.  Our relationship has lasted longer than my marriage did.
She has been the perfect little houndie.  Everyone loves her and she returns that love.
during the last year we have fostered 2 other hounds and Janie has been the perfect hostess.
So today will be filled with Janie pulling me around the park, rolling in whatever she finds interesting, getting treats, double cheeseburgers, and frosty paws.
Tomorrow is a trip to see Dr. Jeri, for her semi-annual check up, rabies shot, nail trim, etc.
Janie and I would like to send a special "Thank you' toDr. Jeri for her wonderful attention she gives to all of her Basset "patients", especially Sally with the lace ears, who had to go to the Rainbow Bridge last Friday at 15 years of age.  Godspeed little one.
Also, remember to vote for Layla on wheels on Dog.com for cutest dog.
So everybody have a treat, give your Hounds a special hug from us and lets celebrate the fact that we are Blessed to have these wonderful creatures.
Happy woofs,
Janie Anne (now that I'm 7, does that make me a senior?  Remember 7 is the new 6) & Bill