[Dailydrool] Senior Basset Calendar COntest to benefit Senior Houndsabound

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Aug 17 04:36:37 PDT 2009

2010 Senior Basset Calendar Contest
Your senior Basset CAN be a pin up hound!

                  Don't miss out!
                        Get your hound registered to be featured in the
2010 Senior Basset Calendar!

We thank you in advance for supporting the main Senior Houndsabound fundraiser! As more senior hounds need help, every dollar counts to ensure they live out their last years happy & healthy.

For only $10 you can submit your Basset Hound or Basset Mix photo to be entered into the contest to see which Bassets grace the months of 2010!  Entries must be received by Aug 31, 2009.  Then the fun starts and voting begins! The hounds with the most support at the end of September will be the featured hounds in the calendar. All Basset Hounds or Basset Mixes must be over the age of 7 years old.

To try for a month feature, please email houndsaboundinfo at yahoo.com
with "Month Feature" in the subject line. Please attach your photo and be sure to pay the $10 fee through PayPal for your entry to be submitted. Please put your name in the description line of the PayPal page so we can ensure your fee is received.

How to vote!
On September 1st, you, your friends & family members can show their support by coming back to the web site and placing their vote for only $1 each. There will be a PayPal link set up for each entry and be sure to put the hounds name in the description line within PayPal.

Photo submissions requirements
All photo entries must be received digitally as .jpgs and no larger than 3MB. Please do not scan in a photo, this makes for poor reproduction and we don't want your photo to be blurry. Please, no photos from your cell phone or smart phone. If you have a question about the quality of your image, please email us at houndsaboundinfo at yahoo.com.

Senior hounds and houndettes,  get your slaves moving and do not miss this opportunity to show the world your bassetness!

NEW BASSET WINDOW DECALS!

 (Approx size shown)

New small Euro Basset!
This window decal is created to compete with all those stick figures you see on every one's windows! Show off your hound family and get one sticker for every hound you have! These show up best with windows that have been tinted. They apply to the outside. The sticker itself measures 2.5" long by 1.5" high. The white image of the basset measures 1 5/8" by 1".    I put a bunch on my rear window to show how many hounds I have! Shipping is free inside the US. (Outside the continental US, please add 1.00 for every 10 ordered)
$ 1.50 each

(decals are larger than what appears)

New Euro Basset!
Euro basset window or bumper decals. My photo skills do not let you see that these are white background,  not grey,  but they are!  Each measures 6" long by 4" high. Shipping is included within the continental US, outside the US, please add $1 extra for every 5 ordered. Thank you!
$ 2.50 each

 Both items are available in our online store at
http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/shop/index