[Dailydrool] VetMan

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:15:25 PDT 2009

I Nigel hadda go to da VetMan taday. He ain't changd a bit. Still tryna
stick stuff up my nebbermind an lookin in my eers an mossly dis time my
eyeballs.
Ever day I wakes up wif da eyeballs all icky. All cobered wif greenie gobby
gunkie stuff. Llewis two but not like me. MomPerson she finking it someone
nemed
Al R. Gee comin in da nite an gunkin up da eyeballs but she wannem cheked
enyways. VetMan say nope it sumfin callt driyi. (Llewis, dat rite? Whachu
meens you cant see it? Oh here, lemme lick dat away for youse.....dere...dat
bedder? Ok I gots it) Dry Yi. Dry Eye. (No I not gonna try ta rite dat.
Youse rite dat.) Ok Llewis here he fines summfin an he wanna rite it down
for youse. Here Llewis, roknroll, man:

We gots
Carryon ConJunk Teevee Yitis   Sick Of.              Dat whut Dry eye be. In
meddycall terms.
Llewis

Ok Fank yew Llewis.
Dis meen we gotta get medzin in eyeballs evver day. Phoey.  MomPerson not
heppy. She hopin da cheep sh....stuff werk cuz da GOOD stuff reel spensive.
On toppa dat she lets da VetMan suck all my blud out almoss-- yes it were
too, I were week an floppy afferwards-- shuld a got some ornage juise. Well
mebbe a treet den.
An now dey senting my blud to sumplaise in Mishgun to see if I gots a thigh
roid. I gots thighs! I gots two thighs. MomPerson gots some reel BIG---whoop
nebbermind.
Bedder go now.
Love an Drool to ebberbody whut needs it,
Nigel an Llewis
I spose Conley & Cooper an MomPerson, too.