[Dailydrool] Innova

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Mon Aug 17 18:22:12 PDT 2009

Yes Sally, the Jersey Girls, as well as Fred enjoy Innova.  We feed mostly
raw, but throw in some Innova.  We keep it that way because it costs too
much to feed 100% raw and I don't have the smarts to grind the food myself.
Also,  if we need someone else to feed the hounds, their stomachs are used
to the kibble.

We even buy the large bites and use them as treats!  I should say though
that the only thing they have ever NOT eaten was the raw egg shells.

The Jersey Girls plus two
Alice
PW Harley Chick, RN CGC; Fred RN CGC; Miss Harley Puppy, CGC; Molly
Bulldozer;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charley, the parrot