[Dailydrool] milk

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 13:50:57 PDT 2009

When we got Pumbaa from rescue, we were told he LOVED milk, and he did.
Sometimes he had a few nights where he couldnt settle at night (and I wonder now
if it was the cancer beginning, and he was in some pain), and I would make him
up a bowl of warm milk, and that would send him off to sleep.  He also loved
custard.  Morse, however, doesnt tolerate milk or any dairy products (although
he doesnt realise he doesnt, of course!), and if he gets hold of any he is
invariably green the day after.

Becky (I'm not sharing my hot milk, Morse), Morse (bleeeuuucchh I feel sick
again) and Pumbaa ATB (mmm CUSTARD)