[Dailydrool] Shamblez

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 18:30:37 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Me home in shamblez, just shamblez I tell ya. It be time fur me to step up, git a gripper on da sitteeationz. Momma habbin nerbous break apartz, Brudder Jake is a habbin da moon momentz, Sister Daisy she be aggreevatinin all ob we by layin at da doggie door, Ol Bob he bee a pleyin, whut be strange, an ob course dere be Elder Clara whut be a motorin around stickin her snooter inta ebbery fing. Brudder Elwood jus dun all in. I crack da whipper.

I seyz Momma, youze a wurkin too hard, slow down, smell da--nebber minds dat, she ain't washed da floor in da food roomz?in a?bit an da droolz gittin liddel ripe in dere. I try agin. Momma go rest, readz a label, git a clue.

Dis could be small boo boo on da part ob da Brudder. Meebe I speak to Brudder Jake. Hab better luck. Otay, he gibbin me da lookie dat seyz it be dat time ob da month. Brudder Jake like da pms doggie, once a month he go nutz, rite when it git to be full moons time. Hmmmm. I fink I leebz dat one ober dere wif Momma, I be?nada fur two. Otey Sister Daisy, git your rumpbones moobed frum da doggie?door. I gotz to pee. Whoa, she Elder Clara trained, I go pee on da floor. Nebber mind Miss Daisy maam, youze rest.?Nada fur three. Where Ol Bob, dis one bee easy. Ol Bob, dis playin youze a doing, Brudder Elwood liddel scared, you old as dirt, youze need to chill. Dat not heppinin either, dere he go again. Nada fur four.?One last shot wher be Elder Clara. Clara, youze gettin liddel friskey, git on ober der on da perch------ my doggies, she full ob herself.Nada fur fibe.

Otey da Brudder dun fur da dey. Dis not a sucessful mission.

We send drool to all in need, Buford we are thinkin of you--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts