[Dailydrool] Lint

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Fri Aug 28 05:19:54 PDT 2009

Yes.. that subject line said LINT.

now us humans, we have "innies" and "outties" when it comes to belly
buttons, and those of us with innies sometimes have "naval lint" there.
Usually it happens when wearing something new that hasn't lost much of its
lint-y-ness yet.. you "outties" probably don't get to discover this present
when in the shower or wherever checking out your button happens..

but .. I've never checked mine and been the recipient of lint every day..
never.. but I've a hound.. and I could get the opportunity to rub his belly
just about as often as I see him in the day.. and he's ALWAYS got some lint
there..

now mind you. for a hound the lint is usually oh-natu-ral . ie..
hair-n-stuff .. sometimes maybe a bit of a leaf is there.. BUT he's got no
"inny" its nearly flush there.. except that he gets wads of loose hair . and
again sometimes with leafs .. so what is the deal??

I've two other hounds, and neither of them have this happen as frequently..
now mind you the one this happens too, isn't svelte, nor is he porky's
brother in the canine world. he's just big boned (and not cartman-esq, I
mean he's a stocky build of a hound / hound bagel mix).

Anyone?  I'm laying odds that it's the manly appendage that seems to be
helping . think the front of an ice breaker on a steam ship, since he's low
to the ground .  or maybe some navals are "magnets" for fluff?

If nothing else hopefully you'll get a smile thinking about it all..
wondering what its like to have a hound like him.. J  Good mornin' one and
all!

-Robert