[Dailydrool] Rimadyl

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 21:58:48 PDT 2009

Our vet says it is safe, and that if we had any idea how many dogs were on
it we  would be amazed and that we only hear about the bad stories..he also
says some breeds shouldnt use it but for bassets it works great..

I have taken it several times of which I would have been in alot of pain
without it

any medicine has it dangers and whenever we are on anything mommy watches us
like a hawk

but we for one think rimadyl is a great drug and helps lots of doggys

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com