[Dailydrool] Proin

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Fri Aug 28 18:47:21 PDT 2009

Upon a recent increase in peeing accidents, we visited the vet who put
our senile Ethel on Proin. An hour or so after the first daily tablet
given, she was spaced out. Either sleeps or lies staring at nothing. If
the other dogs discover a burglar, she gets up and barks helpfully (in
wrong direction, mostly) and then goes back to her trance. Was not
interesed in her dinner -- in fact, seemed shocked and annoyed when I
put it under her nose. Vet lady didn't warn about any reactions to this
med. Is this normal? Maybe we should just give HALF a tablet tomorrow?
Or none?

Riche