[Dailydrool] Greeting Cards

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sat Aug 1 05:18:24 PDT 2009

I like to make my own greeting cards since I take thousands of photos every year, especially of Frank and Sarah (there, now this post is basset-related ;) There's a site called "Giveaway of the Day", and today (Saturday) they're giving away some software called Greeting Card Builder. You can add photos and text and choose from several layouts. That's always the most time consuming part for me, figuring out how to put everything on a page so that when I fold it, the parts come out right-side up and in the right places. I only played with it for a few minutes, but it seems like a good tool to have.
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/greeting-card-builder

The catch is that you have to download and install it TODAY.

Nancy, owned by Sweet ol' Sarah and Frank the Tank