[Dailydrool] Basset sighting

chesserw at comcast.net chesserw at comcast.net
Sat Aug 1 07:01:30 PDT 2009

Friday afternoon a little after 4:00 p.m. as I was driving home, I believe I was on 103rd, in Westminster I noticed a dog's snooter sticking outside a window in the car (I believe it was a Kia Sorento) in front of me. Both of us turned on to Church Ranch Road. As I pulled into the lane to get on I-36, I pulled even with the other vehicle there was a beautiful tri-color basset in the front passenger seat. The lady driving noticed that I was looking and smiling at the site. I was driving a grey ford taurus. Is the slave a Drooler?

Thank you for helping the houndies
Dave and Pam Chesser
Daizy Clyde and Olliver
www.bassetsandmore.com