[Dailydrool] Healing Drool needed for Joanie the Basset Grandpa

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sat Aug 1 18:28:14 PDT 2009

Joanie the Bassets' Grandpa is having surgery at 7am on Sunday and needs
healing drool.  Dad has celulitus (back from last year) and it's settled in
his knee - they think the plastic piece from his knee replacement had
bacteria on it and this is why the infection is not going away so they are
opening his knee tomorrow to replace the plastic.   Dad is in ICU since
Friday night and will stay there for some time after surgery.  My mom is so
strong.my brother and family are in Michigan on vacation and I'm in Phoenix
I wish I could be there for them both.  Mom said, don't worry and we'll talk
on the phone.that's my mom the strong one!  If you'd like to send a card I
know Dad (& Mom) would appreciate it:

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

Celebrating 10 Years...Many Ears 2009

Spreading Drool One Basset at a Time!

Over 1,200 dogs saved

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Basset Ball 2009 - Celebrating 10 Years with Silent, Live Auction and Dinner
in Scottsdale www.azbassetrescue.com

Don't miss the pre-online auction July 18 to August 1
www.azbassethoundrescue.cmarket.com sign up today for alerts about the
auction!

Basset Merchandise:

www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*

www.cafepress.com/wastedaway

www.zazzle.com/tomakeadiffference Bassets, Bloodhounds with Cancer Ribbons
to benefit Breast Cancer and AZBHR

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings