[Dailydrool] The Peaceful Sound of Bassets Snoring

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sat Aug 1 19:57:50 PDT 2009

I've been playing the same repetitive games over and over and over - and all
the time I'm getting sleepier and sleepier.  I didn't know why I don't just
quit and go to bed, but I realized that if I go to bed, I will no longer get
to listen to the sounds of the basset hounds snoring.

Daffodil is consistent - breathe, snore, breathe, snore...it's a wonderful
sound and is something I could listen to for hours.

Lilie has a very quiet snore.  It's a little like very quiet leaves rustling
every few seconds.  When I hear them snoring while they sleep it's like an
announcement that all is well in our part of the universe.

So, I'll stay up a little while longer and play games while I listen to the
sounds of the girls sleeping.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil