[Dailydrool] Basset Snoring

Susan Nickle snickle717 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 05:08:54 PDT 2009

I also love to listen to basset snoring. Louie's bed is on the floor next to my side of the bed and he usually falls asleep as soon as his lovely head hits the bed. By the time I brush my teeth, turn off the lights and crawl into bed he is already snoring. It's so soothing and rhythmic, unlike my husband's snoring which is snorty, erratic and too noisy. Sometimes I have to shake Bill awake to get HIM to stop snoring because it drowns out Louie's beautiful breathing!