[Dailydrool] Re Elwood and the oyher brudders

henning henning at enter.net
Sun Aug 2 11:02:27 PDT 2009

Dis her is brudder Bubba the Bulldozer from Kentuky. I am
now familiar wid many droolers from ther stroes. Iam wit my
foebrer famly. Gues OK, howeber has problem traing slaves.
Uerstan when I need to go. Dis now beter thry lisen dat ai
lest, but am taken advance to go out eben if I donmt ned to
go Haha. Propably wont last lung. Need hlp! Lke to chew,
laing on bed. Slaves don’t like. OK lay in chars when not
ocupird. OK on lap sometimes. They bogt bed to lay on move
from room to rom. Chrwed  big corner off.! Momslave veru
upset! Rescue foster Momslave came with collar ans lesh.
Dadslave said not god for Bubba and bogt harness. Hweber, I
ave now chewed thru 3 and slaves upset. They built a god
sise pen ot bak sinse no yard. I hate it! Complan lodly so
nabors not happy. Know dadslave wud like me to stay on bed
lose at nite, but momslave says yet to destutive, so go to
jail every nite. What is a brudder to do?