[Dailydrool] Snoring....zzzzzzzzzzzz

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 11:13:07 PDT 2009

I love the sound of Flash's snores.  I have tried to record it to send to others.  Maybe we should contact Sharper Image for a sound machine made of basset snores?

I give a 1 year vaccine to dogs and cats as their first rabies vaccine and vaccinate with a 3 year vaccine there after.  Other older vets in my practice are vaccinating yearly, although it is not needed.  But if Shelby is not showing a high enough titer at 3 years old I guess the rabies vaccine isn't good for 5 years for every dog.  I go by the what the company labels the vaccine for, as that's what would hold up legally.  In this area rabies is extremly rare but the laws are strict and for good reason.  Better to vaccinate every 3 years instead of having your animal put in quarantine or put down.