[Dailydrool] Why I don't exercise

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 11:24:01 PDT 2009

Yesterday I actually dusted off the treadmill and got on to go for a run, well, trot since I don't really run. The dogs are always a little interested, then get bored and go take naps. Except yesterday when Zuma actually stepped on the moving belt.......I kind of jumped up to keep from stepping on him as he shot out the back landing in the toy box behind the treadmill. I landed weird and went down on the belt, getting a wonderful skinned knee before the belt stopped. (no, I don't wear the safety clip but did reach up and pull the cord). Zuma is such a drama queen I was sure he was going to be a mess after the ordeal, but he sautered away, tail in the air, to have a nice nap after his turn on the treadmill. I limped off to bandage my knee. Stupid treadmill - it's going to collect a lot more dust now.

Drool to all in need!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Zuma (Dude, what a ride!), Pearl (you went SPLAT), Mango
Ace, Maya, Sage, Kirby