[Dailydrool] We gots Frenchiez

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 18:26:26 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee a catchin up on me droolz, I beehind. Too meny fings a goin on at me home. In fact, why I ebbin bee tired. We still gotz dem weemmerhammerz a bisitin next door, I bee on patrolz cause Brudder Jake not heppy bout dem long leggers, so I watch and Ol Bob, he be out dere too, he so old I fink we gonna hab to carry him in da home he gittin so excited he be a puffin an a koffin bad.
Den summfin else heppin. Brudder Elwood hab to do da double take. I tellz you all liddel storie.
See, it like dis. Sister Daisy an Brudder Jake out dere at da fence, watchun dem longlegger ghost dogz. I be in da home. Den Brudder Jake git da alam bark a going. I go on out dere, an whut do me eyeballz see but nudder doggies wif dem longleggers. Dey short and dem ears, why Brudder Elwood nebber seez dis. Earz dat stand up, point rite to da sky. Face all pushed in, nuffin but a stubby, no dog tail. Now it time to scream. Dis fing like bad dream. Momma come a runnin, Daddy rite behind her, Brudder Jake he be in orbitz now, why we now gotz fibe doggiez ober dere. Momma seyz Elwood, dat be a French Bulldogz.
I scratch me headbone.
I sayz dat be a dog? Where be da snooter? What bout dem earz, why dem fings dat shoot up to da sky lookie like antlerz. An lookie at dat rumpbone. Why da tailpipe not cobered up attall, it hangin out dere fur all da world to see, an youze a tellin me dis be a dog? Dooze it ebber lookie in da mirror?
I moobe ober to da fence, show dis liddle fing whut a good lookin doggie is. It snort at da Brudder. I fink he a talkin in da French to da Brudder. I seyz WEE?? Dat french. I hearz dat on TB.
It walk awey, leebin da Brudderz wif a shot ob da naked tailpipe.
Im a goin in me home now, dat liddel French guy ebbin mekein Elder Clara look gud. She keep da tailpipe cobered up.

Beforez I furget, to me buddy Nigel, whut gib Mompersom da toof, Nigel, you bedder be a kissin dem fambie jewelz goodbye, or be a suckin up bigtime, don't be a closin youze eyeballz, dat when youze wake up wif nuffin but a memory of whut was dere. Brudder Elwood hab sperience. Brudder Elwood also hab bare patch back dere.

Drool to all in need.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts