[Dailydrool] Conley's Great Advenshure

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:05:49 PDT 2009

Dis Nigel ritin for da No-Vowl boy agin. He hab an advenshure he want ta
share. It happent yestiddy an he think it a biiiiiig deeel. Poisonally, I
fink he....yah yah yah I heers ya Conley, Ise comin. Youse reddy? Ok here we
go dis Conley

Dere dey be. Da mountin inna da unknon--- wait a minut wait a minut kid. Dis
riddicyluse. Dey aint a mountin dey stares. Yah it your storey. Ok Ok.

Here we goes agin (Ise rollin my eyeballs, juss so youse knows.) Here Conley

Dere dey be. Da Staresteps (bedder, yes) inna da unknown, da Darkeniss
above. (Ise sighin. Dis--hello Mr Cooper sir. Nossir dere no prollem. Yessir
I ritin down jus whut da liddel tad want word for word. No commints, nossir.
Yessir youse welcome to sit rite dere an watch. Sir.)
Where was we? Da Darkeniss above...
an sometime MPerson an DPerson go up up up an .....vanitsch. Den affer a bit
down dey come wif somefun from whaddebber up dere. What up dere? No houndie
nose. No houndie bin up dere. Mr Cooper Sir he bin up he not tawkin. He juss
say "Monsters". Conley burnin ta nose whut up dere, in da darkeniss.
So Yestiddy Mperson an DPerson carryin up an down an settin up a sleepy fing
for MPerson so she no haveta sleep onna counch no more.(Dat anodder story).
and da house kinder tore up an stuff an MPerson go up da stares an russlin
roun an sundenly we heers loud bang an dem words...an I, Conley da brave I
goes I save you MomPerson an I goes one step an den anodder an den
anodder....I goin ta face da monster whut she wrassling wif. Me, liddel
Conley! ALONE dem odders all --- Oh come on, Mr.Cooper,Sir, I reely gots to
put dis down? Ok Ok Ok...
ALONE! Dem odders qakin in dere pawsies, amezed at Conley's (dass me)
bravement. one step atta time I climes. Sunley, Ise at da top! And dere no
monster, juss MomPerson wiff a buncha dem beddy fings, sheeetz. I so heppy
to sees she ok. She not so heppy to sees me upstares. DadPerson callin to
she do she need a leesh cuz she yellin at me now I sploring ever corner,
soooo inneresting. Dere bin a critter dere long time ago done peed inna
corner, smellt like da fing whut say meyow. Long time ago. Dat smellz nebber
go away. An dere bin peepels here, an food long long long time ago. Den da
MomPerson git impayshunt an pudda leesh on Conley an leed he to da top ob da
stares but you nose whut? It a LONG way down....Conley go bekward. Ise
finking stayin up dere mebbe good idear. But no, MomPerson very insistable
an she move my feets for me till we gets almoss down an den DadPerson juss
pick me yup an put me down.
MomPerson safe!! Whew, whadda chore. I gets her down wiffout mishap.
Conley da ONLY HOUNDIE whut bin up da stares ob Darkiness. No odder houndie
eber libed in da hawse bin up dere. Ise a heero.
Fank you for lissnin to da advenshure ob Conley.
Fank youse, Uncle Nigel for ritin it down.
Fank youse, Mr. Cooper, Sir for helpin.
I Cnly
I luv yu
Luv, Cnly