[Dailydrool] 2010 Senior Basset Calendar contest is now open!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Aug 3 08:15:13 PDT 2009

Senior Basset Hound
2010 Calendar
contest is open
and ready for your entries!

To be a contestant, and possibly
grace a month of 2010,
you must be a
Basset Hound
 or Basset mix, over 7 yrs old.
  (Youngsters, your time will come,
but not right now! )
 Get your foodslaves to take a picture
of you
 and send it to me at
 houndsaboundinfo at yahoo.com, and
then go to our website,
www.seniorhoundsabound.org to
 submit the $10 entry fee
via our Paypal link

Important information & dates:
Entries will be accepted from August 1 - 31, 2009
Voting will take place from September 1 - 30, 2009
All photo entries must be received digitally as .jpgs and no larger than 3MB. Please do not scan in a photo, this makes for poor reproduction and we don't want your photo to be blurry.

We will send out more details regarding how to vote in a special edition newsletter in mid-August. But, here's a preview of what's to come. $1 = 1 vote.   The 12 hounds with the most votes will be gracing the months of 2010. Each hound is encouraged to get all their people, and their people's people involved with garnering votes for their success!
Voting can be for any hound and also, unlike our voting system in the USA , or maybe like it in some cases, you are allowed to stuff the voting boxes!  Meaning, vote as often as you like, for as many hounds as you like!  There are no hanging chad issues with our voting system!

We look forward to a
 wonderful contest of
gorgeous Bassets!

Support Days are being accepted!