[Dailydrool] Morse says thank you all for the drool.......and you know you're basset mad when...

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 3 14:40:58 PDT 2009

once again we must say thank you droolers for the drool production - it has worked!   Morse is definitely on the road to recovery.  However, he rounded off today with my toe almost up his rear end when he disappeared with speed into a hedge - looking for turd no doubt - I threw myself into the hedge and literally dragged him out backwards, I was not amused, considering how poorly he has been!

And yes, you definitely know  you're basset mad when you read the milk carton in the supermarket which is labelled 'fresh and low', and it makes you think 'basset' straightaway.  Well,  low definitely.  Fresh?  No.  The smell coming from the tailpipe this evening, permeating through the room, is decidedly NOT fresh.

thanks again for the drool, you are all the best.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x