[Dailydrool] Cash Fur Clunkerz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 09:58:51 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. It bee hot todey, I gotz the TB on flippin da channelz, gotz to keep up wif da nooze you see, and summfin catch me attention.
I lissen real close. Oh my. Why dis da answer to all me dreams. I meke da call rite now. Where be Sister Daisy? She gettin bout wuffless like da odder old wooman, I get herz to do da dialin ob da phone.
RING,RING, RING--
Hallo, dis Brudder Elwood. Dis be da car sellin place?? Okey, gud. I a watchin da TB, see whut you sey bout dem Cash Fur Clunkerz.
I gotz you a Clunker, rite here.
I gonna drag it on in an git me a new ride wif da monie.
Whut? Do it run?
Well, it can do da trot, it gots lots ob miles on it, bodie liddel old and smelly, but it gots a full tank ob da gas to go wif da deal.
Hi test gas, why she blowz ebbry emmissun test youze got. Yup, she be a Clunker. We needz to git dis one off da road.
Brudder Elwood like nice conbertiblez. We meke trade. I gib youze Clara Clunker, git new conbertible.
I git her cranked up and git her rite on down dere.

Now where dat Elder Clara go?

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake