[Dailydrool] New License Plate!!

Amy Barnes forbassethounds at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 13:42:54 PDT 2009

That's HILARIOUS!! I tried to be clever and wanted to support my cause so I ordered an Ohio license plate that said "BASSHD." There was no mistaken what that meant. When I got my second vehicle I was limited on choices so I chose "4BHNDS. " Totally obvious right? For Basset Hounds?!?! Or that I have 4 basset hounds. Never did I ever think any one would interpret it to say "For Behinds". Friends have made it a joke to call my plates over loud speakers.. "Could the person who has the personalized plates 4 Behinds, please turn your lights off." Embarrasing... :)

 Thanks,
Amy Barnes
Ohio Basset Rescue
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org