[Dailydrool] Condolences to all

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue Aug 4 07:31:59 PDT 2009

We have been travelling to dog shows for almost 2 weeks, so I am just
catching up on the Daily Drool.  We are sending sad arhoos and heart healing
drool to all who have hounds that have departed for the Bridge.

Synthia, we are particularly saddened by Mango's trip to the Bridge - she
had made such great progress and your dedication to her health and
well-being is awe-inspiring.  We know that she is happy, free and healthy
now and we hope you can remember her sweetness in the short time you had
her.  She knew she was loved.

Also, on a very sad note, we here in Red Bay land, lost Ch. Red Bay Kirby to
lymphoma on July 26th.  He was only 6 years old.  Although he didn't live
with me, I co-owned him with Rob and Pat Fox of Findlay Ohio, I showed this
sweet boy.  He was a great-grandson to my first show dog Jessie and reminded
me so much of him in so many ways.  He will be missed greatly.

Sandi Wittenberg & The Red Bay Gang

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny, Norm & Opie

sandi at redbaybassets.com