[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Aug 5 04:31:44 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all.

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin and Jade sending sad ahroos to the slaves, brothers and sisters
of Ozma of Oz and CH. Red Bay Kirby and hoping that the foodies at the
Bridge meet there high standards.

Justin and his sister went to there vet for washing and grooming
yesterday and the vet Debbie pops in to look at all the houndies who
have come in for the day to see that they are all in good nick and if
some thing wrong is detected notify the slaves and start necessary
treatment. Justin is now on Ciploxx 500 antibiotics which is equivalent
to Ciprofloxacin 500mg.He also must go back

next Tuesday 11/8 for another bath in a Pyoderm dermatological
preparation.  As he is always in a winter coat we had not detected the
redness and rash on his back. We will send his sister with him.

As far as nail cutting went we tried a completely different approach
after the last incident. PW Justin decided this time that he would show
all the other houndies how they should behave when been groomed. He sat
down regally and when asked lifted his royal paws up to have the nails
cut without a murmur or fuss, he then surveyed the watching houndies ,
turned and walked out to another section with the tail in the air.

Slaves Johnathan and William had lots of treats for our good boy and
girl

Pw Justin I showed them this time

Jade why must I bath again next week I like been dirty