[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Aug 6 03:47:12 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

Justin pawing in for my sister Jade she wants to tell the world that
Monday is a public holiday in south Africa( woman's day ). She is hoping
that something special will come the way of all girl houndies this day.
Jade has given me a list of things for the slaves to do on this day
which I will paw in later and give to the slaves. It will be so nice
just to go and have a bath and massage on Tuesday without having to
worry about things been done to the nails, ears and face.

The slaves will be busy visiting on Sunday after church so we will be
neglected till mid afternoon because after the visit they are having
early lunch, they will pay dearly for there actions when they eventually
come home, Jade and I will both feel like leaving puddles to clean up
but probably wont as the slaves will give us breakfast and take us out
to toilet before they leave.

We are both sending no cancer drool for Abner's lump and healing drool
for Loise and his unknown ailment.

PW Justin it's a nice warm winter's day at about 22 degrees C. can get
things done.

Jade I am working on my tan for Woman's Day want to look good.

Slaves johnathan and William.