[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Aug 17 04:28:44 PDT 2009

Good day all and healing drool to all in need.

I was bitten by one of those mean African Button Spiders while trimming
back a bush in the garden without gloves and spent the whole week at
home .Justin and Jade enjoyed nursing me. I am still treating the bite
for another 10 to 14 days. Justin's skin ailment

has cleared up. They both enjoyed extra long walks and treats last week.
Hopefully this will be a normal week for them as they were both quite
exhausted this morning and had breakfast in bed. Have just started
catching up on drools and phone messages .

Slaves johnathan the injured one and William

Justin it is just great to have johnathan out of the way for some of the
day.

Jade having johnathan around for the day is not good for a girls figure
even a Tomboy girl.