[Dailydrool] 14-15 yr old bassets

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 00:09:58 PDT 2009

Hello Droolers I know I posted about these 2 but we are desperate to find these 2 basset siblings a home the family wants to drop them  in a animal control unit cause we cant take them. So is there anyone who would take them for a while till we get out our  new puppies into their new homes then we will take back.. Both are UTD and house trained,loves cats and children. The owner dad passed away and GABR referred them to us they are both located in Clinton, Iowa.. transport can be arranged.. Thanks Cindy
 DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
Directors of IOWA BASSETHOUND RESCUE
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILES

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT