[Dailydrool] Drinking like a Horse...

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 06:28:22 PDT 2009

Hi Anita, Schroeder does the EXACT same thing which is why I can never get his neck cleared up.  I never saw a dog drink like he does.  As soon as he walks away from the water dish you would swear the facet is running from his mouth.  He also will walk and leave a stream of water too.

We use gold bond on his neck continuously.  He is never going to stop drinking like a horse, so we just deal with it and try to keep it clean.  Gold bond keeps it from being itchy and when I bathe him I use a special probiotic (not sure of spelling) shampoo that other droolers have recommended, but I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

Love and drool for all
Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Maya & Cassie