[Dailydrool] Thank you for your thoughts

Michael Brooks michael.brooks88 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 06:44:19 PDT 2009

On behalf of all of us at the Brooks household, I would like to say Thank You to everyone who sent their sympathies and Ahroos on the passing of our Daphne and Peabody. I must also apologise for taking so long to respond. I think I've just been trying to avoid thinking about all this because our home will never be quite the same.  As I said before, we do thank everyone. It's always nice to know that there are people who understand.

We would like to send out thoughts and Ms Hattie sends comforting drool to the families of Me Bonnie,  Mango, and all I've missed for their loss. Ms Hattie also sends healing drool to all hounds and slaves in need.

Thank you,

Michael, Diane, Damon, Ms Hattie, Freyja (the Psycho Kitty), Daphne (ATB), Mr Peabody (ATB), and Hooter (ATB)