[Dailydrool] Re; Clunkers

Shannon Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:39:07 PDT 2009

Hey Brudder Elwwod,

Dad was tellin me the udder day dat he's got a hunrit on Clara. He sayin dat
yuse is toast. Toast? Dat cant be right, I wuv toast. Toast isn sumfin we
eat, rite? Dat dum ol dad, callin you food. And dey waf at us?!>

An den you nos what? Dad had da nurv to tell me dat I cannot be youse friend
anymore, and dat I can't weed da DD anymore, cause he finks yuse gonna be a
bad influenz on me. Well, we il see how much control he finks he has ober
me.

 Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Casper Crew!

In Drool,

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive