[Dailydrool] Underarm discoloring

sdeaton3 at bellsouth.net sdeaton3 at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 5 15:34:25 PDT 2009

I have a 3 year old Basset, Boomer, and he had trouble with the underarm color.  I was afraid I wasn't getting the soap off properly but I managed to solve his problem very easily.  I started putting Johnson's baby powder under both arms every night and his underarms are just as pink as a baby's now.  It only took a few days and was so simple I just couldn't believe it!  He loves the extra attention and it is the most inexpensive treatment of any kind he has ever had.  Aren't Bassets the most precious and lovable friends anyone could ever hope to have!  My Boomer is such a gentleman.  Sandra Matthews  ---------------------------------------------------
Letter content was scanned by WinAntiVirus Pro 2007.
No threat detected.
Please visit www.winantivirus.com for more details.