[Dailydrool] Personalized Checks

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Thu Aug 6 04:02:28 PDT 2009

I just ordered new checks from www.uniquechecks.com<http://www.uniquechecks.com/> and I'm SO excited - I can't wait to get them in the mail!!

The last set of checks I ordered had a small square in the middle of the checks where you could put 1 of your favorite pictures on the checks.  Well - I went to order different checks tonight and found this sight and I couldn't believe that you can now have up to four (4) of your favorite photos on your checks, and that they take up the entire check!!  So the checks that I'll be getting in a week or two will have pictures of Teddi, Casper, Sadie Jean (atb) and Madden on them!!  :)

The pictures that seemed work best are horizontal (not tall) and are neither too light nor too dark.  I found that the ones that were too close up tended not to fit on the checks right.  I tried using pictures with them leaning or facing towards the right side of the picture, but their faces get cut off by the dollar amount box, so left facing dogs (or kids if you want) or ones that you can zoom in on and move around on the check work best!!

By the way, I'm not affiliated with them in any way - I found them by typing "photo checks" in the yahoo search engine and thought I should share with all of my friends!!

~Gwen - Slave to Tatum (atb), Teddi, Casper, Sadie Jean (atb 5/2/07) and Madden~
Dogster Pages:
Tatum: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2769&j=t
Teddi: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2773&j=t                                                                Casper:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2775&j=t                                                                                                                                                                Sadie Jean:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php? i=3464&j=t<http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?%20i=3464&j=t>                                                                                                                                                           Madden: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/562679