[Dailydrool] Becky - I can't stop laughing

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 09:50:45 PDT 2009

Oh my god Becky!  I was laughing so hard at the videos of Morse.  Your comments were even better.  "If it's not too much trouble could you get him up." HAHAHAHA! Morse looked like he was becoming part of the cement.  Hilarious!!!  Thank you :)

Oh I really hope someone can take care of that solider's basset in WI.  Seems like such a lonely life - ex wife, no family or friends nearby and only your hound to keep your company.  Sometimes that's all your need, too bad bassets haven't been trained as military dogs yet - don't know why, seems like they would be perfect ;)

Drool to all in need,

Laura
Flash and
Ryu