[Dailydrool] Reflections on the differences in dogs............

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 7 10:11:15 PDT 2009

Deborah:
Your post brought tears to my eyes and pain to my heart.
So accurate, so correct in every word and sentence.
And for most of we in rescue this is what it is all about..............the dogs just the dogs.
Not about what notoriety being involved in rescue might bring, not what important people you might possibly get to hob-nob with because of being involved in rescue, not the power control that some "leaders of the packs"  take to extremes, etc, etc., etc.
It's just simply about the dogs. Trying to heal what another "human" tried to destroy.
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang

Message: 12