[Dailydrool] The funniest snoring I have ever seen

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 09:19:27 PDT 2009

Last night Sadie Maye and I were having a just just "Momma and me" cuddle on the couch.
Well  actually Momma was cuddling and she was sleeping with her snore motor running
in mid-range.  (That's somewhere between the quieter bee hive buzz and chainsaw mode.)
The Empress Ruby Doo and 3 other droolers were sacked out in various places around
the living room.  (Who really needs wall to wall carpet with 5 big furkidz?)

Bazzle suddenly jumps up with ears lifted ,listening for the unknown.  (I swear this boy can
hear the neighbor pass gas bombs 2 houses down.)   Bazzle breaks the blissful silence by
sounding off the alarm in his deep arhooing voice.  Sadie Maye raises up into a sitting position,
eyes wide open, ears lifted in listen mode, fully awake or so I thought...............until I hear the
sound of snoring again.  This wasnot just a snore that was in the midst of being finished this was
ongoing snoring.  I guess somewhere in her sleep realm she decided that all was well in the world,
layed back down and continued her sweet snore.

In my many years of having furkidz this was a first for me.  Droolers never cease to surprise or
amaze me.

We send healing drool to all in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang