[Dailydrool] wakey wakey boyzzzss

fifi neverguessmehaha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:27:16 PDT 2009

the
fun

it's about to begin...
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
fifi lepew

From: Donna Lindy <dlindy at mac.com>
Subject: [Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner confusion - READ if you want to
       participate

One more time! Friday August 7 is the deadline for signing up
for secret pawtner.  You must sign up for secret pawtner
YOURSELF - I can't do it for you.  If you are signed up to
receive the secret pawtner digest (clues list) but have
not sent your information to me at dlindy at mac.com or
dlindy at me.com then you are NOT signed up to be
a pawtner for the exchange.  Signing up for the digest
and signing up to be a participant in the gift exchange
are 2 separate events.

So . . . if  you want to participate in the secret pawtner
gift exchange and have not sent me your name, email
addy, home address, houndie names, whether or
not  you  are doing clues, etc. then you  need to go to
http://web.mac.com/dlindy/Site_8/Secret_Pawtner.html
and sign up ASAP.

Pawtner names are going out this weekend so if  you
don't want to miss out, then sign up now.

I may not be able to respond to emails tonight but if you
have a question please email me off list and I'll get back
to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Donna