[Dailydrool] The two headed basset in my house

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 16:20:03 PDT 2009

No, Loki and Jordan have not become well behaved couch pillows. I haven't
posted out of sheer exhaustion.
But this is just too funny and weird not to share. Crackers is my 7 year
old sweetest most mellow basset ever. He mostly ignores the youngsters.
Because  he doesn't respond to Jordan's invitations to play and chase her around
the  house, she has found a way to annoy him. Crackers will lay on a sofa,
chair, etc  stretched out. Jordan will climb on him and put her head on his
head, drape her  front legs alongside his shoulders and stretch her back legs
out froggie style  on his back. From certain angles all you see is two
basset heads and one body. I  keep trying to get a picture but as soon as I
move, Jordan's separation anxiety  kicks in and she jumps up to follow me.
Crackers will tolerate her for about two minutes and then he begins to
grumble and eventually will move to get rid of her. If I ever get a photo I
will  not only share it but probably have it made into a poster.
Kathy with Crackers (why did you bring that annoying little beast into this
 house?), Loki (I lubs my sister, she plays hard!) and Jordan (I am so cute
and  innocent looking, who knew?)
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)