[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva Rule 3 and hush up to the Brudder

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 16:26:42 PDT 2009

Dis be Emma The Delicate Diva, me Momma had the puter in de shop again, me need to write me rules.? Me glad it be back.? And to the irritant, Brudder Elwood, you be a pest, youze knowz nofin anyway.? Nobody goin to lissen to youze, keep that yapper shut when youze have nothin of intrest to say.?? Now, rule #3? Iffin youze want to gitz your Momma's or Daddy's sttention, and they no lookin at youze, though me wonder why that be, put yourze big paw paw up on dem and drag those toebones right on down.? Keep dis up untilz they yell "What you want?" or git up and see what youze needz.? That it for today.? Snooter Kisses and baleful ahroos.