[Dailydrool] Doggie Eye Doctor

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Fri Aug 7 17:30:37 PDT 2009

Tracey,

We used a doggie ophthalmologist in Richmond, VA, when Frank da Tank had a cyst on his snout up by his eye that was caused by a malformed tear gland. If Richmond isn't too far away, we would definitely recommend Dr Mike Blair, Animal Eye Care, Richmond VA (804) 355-5594.

If that won't work for you, maybe they could recommend someone closer to you.  Our local Charlottesville vet sent us to Dr Blair (75 miles away).

Good Luck !! Keep on it !!

Nancy, owned by Frank the Tank and Sweet Ol' Sarah

"Petunia went for a checkup and the vet said she didn't like the look of
one of her eyes and wanted to check to be safe. It turns out that one of
her pupils doesn't restrict properly and when she goes out in the sun it
is painful for her because it remains dilated. It does restrict but only
after a long period of time."