[Dailydrool] great eye vet in Maryland

Linda1annewhee at aol.com Linda1annewhee at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 10:23:52 PDT 2009

Dr. Eric Smith  at 9043 Gaither Rd in Gaithersburg Maryland is  wonderful
He is board certified and has been taking care of my Maggie who  is blind
from glaucoma for years.  Phone is 301-990-6373     You have to have your
regular vet do a referral in order to see him.  On  another note he has the
cleanest office I have ever been in and has a basset  light cover in his waiting
room.He is great
                                                Linda Wheeler maggie ,
Daisy and Betsy