[Dailydrool] Itchy dog

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 9 12:13:50 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the Drool, it appears to be slowly working on the itch
problems, I don't believe our new Princess Atta's problem is a cat allergy,
more likely something outdoors.  Princess Atta is now called Annie, she
still itches but Benadryl and Stinging Nettle extract are keeping it under
control, and I think it's getting a bit better.  I've noticed that she chews
on herself if she hasn't walked enough or is bored, so we're walking twice a
day at least.  Annie is not a pretty dog like Gracie and Holly, she's kind
of plain, skin and coat are not great, one front leg looks like it was
broken and not set properly at one time, lumpy and bumpy and getting old (10
maybe?) but oh my goodness, she just may be the sweetest natured dog I've
ever known, and she definitely likes it here.  And she is DEFINITELY
staying.  Annie is home.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net