[Dailydrool] CNN Article on Smartest Dogs

csdempsey at charter.net csdempsey at charter.net
Sun Aug 9 19:36:05 PDT 2009

I guess my feathers are ruffled a little after reading the CNN article that another drooler posted about smartest dog breeds, with hounds being grouped as one of the least smart (with a picture of 3 bassets above the caption,  I have had various breeds of dogs throughout my life, all loved, all with their strengths and weaknesses.   Intelligence can be measured on many levels.  As many of us know, bassets are highly intelligent.  Look how they have us trained as their personal slaves!  Also, if you had a two legger child lost in the woods, would you rather have a poodle or a hound looking for them? Dadslave told me to not take the article personally and I am trying not to.   The consolation is that the hounds in the picture were beautiful.